Risk / Security
Users of NEURONswap can utilize the service interface in NEURONswap through their own Klaytn blockchain wallet. Users can swap the assets, supply liquidity and stake NR tokens.
Users must be fully aware of how to use NEURONswap. When a user uses NEURONswap, it is acknowledged that he or she has fully understood and agreed to the contents of the notice.
Users should note the following when depositing/withdrawing assets from NEURONswap.
- ONLY Klaytn Compatible Tokens(KCT) which are issued on the Klaytn Chain can be used for deposits and withdrawals in NEURONswap.Therefore, assets from other chains which are not the Klaytn Compatible Tokens(KCT) must be converted into a Klaytn compatible token (K-asset) through the Orbit Bridge to be deposited. ORBIT BRIDGE WEBSITE
- To request a transaction, users must have a Klaytn wallet that can handle Klaytn assets, and Klaytn (KLAY) to be used as a transaction processing fee (gas fee) on the Klaytn chain.
You can exchange your assets through swaps, LP Deposit and staking tokens on NEURONswap. Users may act as the three major entities and should participate in the transaction with a clear understanding that all risks of using the service are 100% their own for other risks that may arise from their actions.
- All responsibility for using the NEURONswap service rests with the user, and the user must clearly understand this and proceed with the transaction at his or her own risk.
- NEURONswap is an interface that supports users to use services (exchange, LP Pool deposit, staking, etc.). NEURONswap does not warrant or guarantee any loss due to changes in token price or exchange rate for each transaction. Therefore, you must carefully evaluate and proceed with the transaction at your own risk.
- Features and services provided by NEURONswap may be added or changed at any point in time. In the event of the addition or change of services, we will notify and inform you of how to respond within a reasonable period in advance.
- NEURONswap can set a slippage tolerance to prevent trading at unwanted prices in case of front-running (the act of closing a more favorable trade before entering into a swap).
- Anyone using the service can create and name a token. A common example is to create a ‘Fake Token’ that impersonates the name of the project before launching the service. If the victim purchases ‘Fake Token’ for profit without careful confirmation, there is no way to convert it back and the remaining funds in the wallet may be at risk. Please check the NR token contract address before using.
- NEURONswap is not responsible for any third party services, including the Klaytn blockchain platform.
- NEURONswap is a Dapp designed to directly interact with the Klaytn blockchain through automated smart contract code, but the integrity of the code cannot be completely guaranteed due to the complexity of the software and the inherent limitations of the technology. Therefore, there may be undetected flaws in the smart contract code used by NEURONswap, and the transaction should proceed with the risk of loss of principal through hacking and flash loan attacks that exploit these flaws. All responsibility for using the DeFi service lies with the user, and the user should be clearly aware of this.
- The NEURONswap team is making every effort to keep the block synchronization up to date, but due to natural disasters, increased transaction congestion on the Klaytn Chain, system errors, software attacks, etc., the NEURONswap interface may not be guaranteed to be provided 24 hours a day. This may result in errors in interface, temporary service connection failure, connection errors, and stoppages, which may cause delays and request failures in the process of transaction processing such as swap, LP deposit, and staking requested by the user.
- The development and update of the NEURONswap protocol pursues governance by a decentralized voting or consensus, and the developers and governance participants of the NEURONswap protocol do not make any direct or indirect agreements or guarantees for the related protocols, codes, services, etc. within the limits permitted by law.