- Ticker : NR
- Chain : Klaytn (Cypress)
- Total Supply : 500,000,000 NR
- Initial Starting Supply : 2,390,288 NR
- Daily NR Mining Volume : 885,000 NR
*The total issuance period of NR tokens is 2 years.
*Before all tokens are minted after 2 years, a governance vote is held to decide whether to issue additional governance tokens.
*Before the issuance of a total of 500 million tokens for 2 years is completed, the number of additional issuance, period, and distribution are decided by governance voting.
*NR tokens have a total of 5 deflationary periods every 4 Months. Deflation is designed to reduce the issuance volume by 10% compared to the existing issuance volume to prevent rapid deflation.
- Community: 75.13%
- Protocol Contributor (LP Provider + Staker) : 53.33%
- Transaction Fee Payback Pool: 5.33%
- Treasury: 16.47%
- Team: 19.43% (Team quantities are staked for 2 years.)
- Advisor: 4.96%
- Initial Supply: 0.48%
Liquidity providers create a trading environment in the DEX ecosystem. Liquidity providers are allocated 60% and stakers are allocated 30% of the daily NR mining for protocol contributor.
Traders are allocated 10% of the daily NR mining for protocol contributor.
Governance Token Stakers share the mid- to long-term vision of NEURONswap. Stakers are allocated 60% of the daily NR mining for protocol contributor.
NEURONswap has different buyback systems as the protocol grows. The systems are designed as a virtuous cycle ecosystem that encourages liquidity providers and traders to participate more in the ecosystem by continuously increasing the value of the NR token.
- Burn of Transaction Fee(NR Token)
- Burn NR tokens used to create liquidity pool
- Burn NR tokens from Rony Box sale
- Burn a portion of NFT Market fee
- Burn airdrop NR tokens
- Burn NR token caused by unstake penalty
- 5 Deflations throughout the distribution